Shower LED Exhaust Grilles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Does anyone know any aesthetically pleasing looking ones? All the ones on Google Images look like things from 70s!

I currently have 4 normal downlights in a square pattern set symmetrical to the room, with a 4" exhaust grille dead center connected to a Manrose MF100T in the loft vented outside. My bathroom is not massive (1700x2100) so this fan is supposedly something like 5X more than 'needed' but it does Shack Jit - within 5 minutes it's like super fog and the grille starts getting condensation - so am seriously considering swapping the downlights with exhaust grill lights to get better exhaust coverage.

I have a 200x200 squircle shower head.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
If the fan is working but not extracting could it be that the room is airtight so that it cannot suck fresh air into the room in order to dispel the steam? Or is it possible the outlet ducting from the fan has become blocked.

Well we do have a gap at bottom of door and our bathroom used to be separate toilet and bathroom so actually has 2 windows.

If I put a cloth against the internal grille suction seems good. I'll check the outlet as well.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back