Shower Plug replacment

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Is there anyway to replace the plug in a shower tray. The chrome has peeled/ rubbed off and I just want to replace the plug, but a few people have told me that the whole tray has to come out! i have attached some pictures, I can get the removable grid out, but can see how to possible remove the rest (the flange I think it called) to replace.
I have attached some pictures, thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
is the tray straight onto the floor, or on a plinth? if on a plinth then remove trim and replace. if not, have you access from below, i.e. is it upstairs? sometimes much easier to go in from below.

is the tray straight onto the floor, or on a plinth? if on a plinth then remove trim and replace. if not, have you access from below, i.e. is it upstairs? sometimes much easier to go in from below.

Hi In Bathroom is on the ground floor, it appears to be on a plinth, but has been tiled, presume I will have to remove them?

Thanks
Michael

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back