shower pump seals

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi

we have a aqualisa shower system in our house its around 10 years old now and we have found that it is leaking from the pump.

the pump is a purple aquaforce 95 aqualisa have told me they don't make it anymore and to try stuart turner for a replacement compatible one.

but my dad has opened the pump up today and had a look and found the seals have gone the ceramic seal has a chip in the the rubber one which is on a spring is all cracked and worn and is why it is leaking water.

would anyone be able to help me with sourcing a new set of seals to save us having to buy a new pump for a couple of hundred. when we should be able to put this one back in and have a fair few more years of use.

thanks chris

Sponsored Links
Try Showerdoc.com, but I would expect Aq are right.

i have contacted alot of firms and they have comfirmed the pump isent made anymore. but from what we can see we just need some new seals and it shouldent leak anymore.

if we can get these should be able to save some money ona new pump.just need to sorce some seals.

Sponsored Links
Yes, understood you first time...
doubt you'll find any but as I said

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back