Shower Units

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have a Triton shower unit above the bath and over the course of two years, in wiping the front of the unit after use, all the lettering of the controls has vanished. Is there anything on the market we could put back the control lettering, maybe like adhesive letters which are waterproof? I did ask Triton, but they shrugged their shoulders more or less...... You would think that permanent lettering which stands up to general cleaning would be used in the first place.....

Sponsored Links
Try eBay for a replacement cover or faulty unit so you can use the cover to replace yours.

christ knows what your wiping it with as the lettering lasts forever usually

Just a wet cloth and a dry towel to get the watermarks off - certainly no bathroom cleaners. I have sent for some so called waterproof adhesive letters which might be worth a try. I wish I could buy a replacement front cover, but not possible. Incidentally, although all the control lettering has disappeared, the trademark Triton in blue has not budged!

Sponsored Links
Just a wet cloth and a dry towel to get the watermarks off - certainly no bathroom cleaners. I have sent for some so called waterproof adhesive letters which might be worth a try. I wish I could buy a replacement front cover, but not possible. Incidentally, although all the control lettering has disappeared, the trademark Triton in blue has not budged!
have a look here for new facia

I have seen facia advertised on ebay in past when looking for replacements try a look on there too

Back