Sick man of Europe?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Following on to Lally's comment earlier tonight about the U.K. being the 'sick man of Europe' (whole thread has since been removed by mods) along with others commenting on the p iss poor performance of our Covid action along with the sarky comments, pre-Brexit, about the vaccine purchasing power of the EU27 against little old us who, according to them, were out on a limb so I looked up for some data. Feck me, we aren’t half doing well considering previous comments from, strangely, those that voted remain and who revel in and only seem to post up bad news for the UK. Just look at the stats. Bloody marvellous, wouldn’t you say?

CD551B00-5153-4C8C-B6C2-AD8A659F5BA6.jpeg

Sponsored Links
It won't end with the vaccination programme Mots, the EU are desperate to see us fail on the trading front and will put every obstacle possible in our way, they are literally running scared because they know that when (not if) we do succeed as an independent nation (again) then other countries will follow our lead.

EU customs are deliberately causing problems for our exporters, from confiscating sandwiches to leaving lorry loads of perishables standing.
it's clear as daylight that they are intent on economic warfare in the long term, which proves the point that we are better out of this mafia.
Hopefully over time, we will gradually be trading more with the rest of the world, and reduce our dependence on exports to the EUSSR.

Sponsored Links
I see that euro tunnel are in finacial trouble

70 % french owned

I see that euro tunnel are in finacial trouble

70 % french owned
Yes, and the degenerates over here in Whitehall are desperate to bail them out with OUR money. Just like they want to shovel OUR money out to foreign aid.
None of our politcal class stands up for Britain and the British people anymore. If professor Niel Fergusson was advising the government in June 1940, we'd have sued for peace.

Boris should be applauded for how he has achieved Brexit and now leading the way in the vaccination programme which is the envy of all our neighbours.
Now is the time for all Remainers and Coviidiots to call it a day and just let him get on with it.
Some are even knocking him for allegedly taking the occasional 'power nap' during the day.....ffs
And don't get me started on Theresa May!! Pot calling kettle black accusing Boris of poor leadership. The only thing she led was a puppet government whose strings were being constantly pulled by the anti-Brexit parliament of the time and she achieved nothing.

EU customs are deliberately causing problems for our exporters, from confiscating sandwiches to leaving lorry loads of perishables standing.
it's clear as daylight that they are intent on economic warfare in the long term, which proves the point that we are better out of this mafia.
Hopefully over time, we will gradually be trading more with the rest of the world, and reduce our dependence on exports to the EUSSR.

I see your from Manchester tony, did you now Manchester has delivered more vaccines than the whole of France.

Why are we wasting all this money on vaccines. Covid is fake, we've already decided that in other threads. They're taking the ****, getting rich by making impossible vaccines. Convenient that they have to be kept at minus 70 so we can't analyse them ourselves! Stop spending less, take back control of are country!

EU are desperate to see us fail on the trading front and will put every obstacle possible in our way
No they aren't

The UK is now outside the Single Market.

The UK now faces the same trade barriers as every third country.

So please stop lying

Sponsored Links
Back