Side Return Extensions

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Am trying to get a rough estimate for a side-return extension to a Victorian Terrace.

The side return has already been extended to form a utility room with breezeblock external walls and plastic sheet roof.

From reading around, a rough guide in London (I live in Croydon) is £3000 per square meter but given that there are already foundations in place, is this likely to be lower?

Cheers.

Sponsored Links
Best find out how deep/wide the foundations as they should be similar depth to existing building and at least 450mm wide..
You may find the util room footings are shallow and inadequate..

If foundations are suitable and in the right locations then of course price will drop.. a little

And if not... the price of demolition and rebuild will put the price up I'd imagine. :confused:

Sponsored Links
From reading around, a rough guide in London (I live in Croydon) is £3000 per square meter

Seems high for CR, depends where you are I suppose, posh end of Purley?
Or is it double storey?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back