siemens dishwasher SE60T390GB/01 will not fill with water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI, need some help with this dishwasher as its only 5 years old, loaded it as normal, then shortly it came up with check water supply fault. have manually check aquastop (connected to mains with safety block) works ok, no water in base of m/c, stripped and cleaned pressure chamber all ok, checked both micro switches on this and also the flood device ( red rod) checked solenoids next to this all ok. removed pump cover and this is clear. set m/c to run a cycle and connected my meter onto the aquastop terminals no power is being registered, and then m/c stops on check water fault, help..... what else do i need to check or what could it be?

thanks

Sponsored Links
Not many other culprits left if you have checked all the above. I think I would suspect a break in wiring/bad contact or a pcb fault (perhaps a blown pump triac?). Check the wiring, especially where the loom flexes at the bottom of the door & inspect the pcb for popped components/burnt tracks.

HI, need some help with this dishwasher as its only 5 years old, loaded it as normal, then shortly it came up with check water supply fault. have manually check aquastop (connected to mains with safety block) works ok, no water in base of m/c, stripped and cleaned pressure chamber all ok, checked both micro switches on this and also the flood device ( red rod) checked solenoids next to this all ok. removed pump cover and this is clear. set m/c to run a cycle and connected my meter onto the aquastop terminals no power is being registered, and then m/c stops on check water fault, help..... what else do i need to check or what could it be?

thanks

hi zipper,

thanks for getting back so quick, removed pcb and inspected it could not see any blown tracks or components, but did find large pump motor behind this, can this be tested insitu?. also a year or so ago when loading this m/c because it has a touch panel it catches on your leg and as such it bleeps and calls up different settings etc, but on this occasion it brought up a service menu any ideas how to get this back, if it would be of any help, will also strip door down this weekend and check wiring etc.

thanks once again. :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back