sigma 40-60 boiler problem

S

stumpy81

hi, i have a ferrolli sigma 40-60 wall boiler. the dam thing is driving me mad. i've put a recon pcb,a new water pump, new overheat thermostat switch, a new flow temp sensor,and controller. the problem i have now is switch the controller on the pump runs and the boiler runs. good darts. the boiler gets to the right temp all rads are hot and then the boiler knocks its self off. happy days. after some time the rads cool down and the boiler will not knock its self back on the pump runs contuinuasly. im at witts end with it. im not a plumber or a central heating person. all help or suggestions will be appreted.

Sponsored Links
What do you do to bring it back on?

Don't you think it is time to stop throwing parts at it and either get a professional in to repair it, or a professional in to replace with with something a little less cack, and preferably not French or Italian?

i leave it off for some time then switch it back on and it comes back to live. i had some one call to have a look and told me the pcb had gone. i cant have a combi boiler has the water pressure is low and im on a branch system.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back