single handed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have youse been watchin` dat dark and brooding series on TV set in the Emeroild Oil :?: I have been following it , so I have . Well now, the Garda had to break into a house , like they do so he whacks a pane o glass in the door wi` his truncheon - then opens the door with the outside handle because it wasn`t locked at all :LOL: :LOL: Feck - I thought I was watchin Father Ted for a minute there so I did :mrgreen: I saw this with me own eyes , so I did cuz I have the Sky+ box and re wound the programme ;)

Also did youse see the Keystone cops raiding the flat - not a large house - in London :?: I counted 16 riot helmets shuffling into the premises :rolleyes: again , I re wound and counted :mrgreen: Welcome to little britain hosting the 1912 Olympics - sorry 2012 :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Only one thing worse than an English man trying to put on an Irish accent , and thats an English man presuming Irish people write in an Irish accent. Innit geezer. :p
I watche3d one episode of that program because it had good reviews but it didnt gel with me.

Sponsored Links
Back