Sit-on sink - best type of base?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
P_20181202_142437.jpg P_20181202_142437.jpg View attachment 153679

I have a new Pyramis sit-on sink but the old all in one base unit was knackered so it's been skipped. Is a sit-on better suited to an all in one type base unit? There are a few slots/holes in the sink so I think I can just sink a few threaded studs into the top of the base unit and then secure with washers/nuts.

Will trying to fit a sit-on to a new fangled carcass sink base unit plus additional end panels be a complete biatch of a job?

Do folk just install base units without fitting any kickers or end panels, leaving the legs/feet exposed, like those all in one units from Screwfix?

I suppose the o/a length of an all in one base would then correspond to the o/a length of the sit-on.

I don't know much about carcass units. Obvs.

Can anyone recommend somewhere to pick up some good quality all-in-one type base units (on legs)?

Attachments

• P_20181202_142413.jpg
    P_20181202_142413.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back