size of cwsc

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all ,is a 25 gallon cwsc big enough to supply hot cylinder 36/18 and cold feed to shower,hot cylinder is just for shower too so no other outlets,would need small pump for shower as not enough head without one

Sponsored Links
It all depends on the flow rate of the shower/outlets compared with the incoming supply flow rate.

Many would use a 50 gall cistern as that would supply many showers without needing any fill during the shower.

Tony

thanks for reply,im limited for space as there is no loft to put tank in,the main bathroom has cylinder under cwsc in a big cupboard,high ceilings so room to sit cwsc high enough on specially made frame,the bathroom is long way from bedroom where ensuite is to go so i want to recreate this system just for one shower,would have to fit pump as although ceilings are high cwsc wont be high enough for gravity alone,i think 1.5bar pump is smallest i could fit ,the incoming pressure is 2 bar,is there a chance i could get away with 25 gallon tank,wouldve gone for electric shower but there are others in the house and electrician says supply is not good enough

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back