Skin to Skin contact that'll be $40.00

Sponsored Links
It’s not all about me. Despite what you and others say, foreigners are costing the NHS a bloody fortune but of course, figures can be manipulated to show otherwise. Those in the NHS know different. Sick of telling you so that’s it from me on this subject.

If you are worried about cost, why do you want brexit, it will cost billions for decades.

Foreigners are not costing the NHS a fortune. Yes it costs, Yes it needs dealing with, but keep it in context.

Just because you have anecdotalbevidence that feeds your bias means nowt.

I dont see you complaining about the £100 million the Conservatives spaffed up the wall on their "get ready for brexit" propaganda shoite.
But you get angry about foreigners using the NHS.......because you hate foreigners.

Sponsored Links
U

Really? :rolleyes:

Mr Mann described the pensioner explanation as a "myth".

He told Sky News: "We're not sending pensioners to Poland, only 30,000 UK citizens are living in Poland.

"There are over half a million Poles in this country and yet we are paying four times more to Poland for health care recharges, than they pay to us.

"The NHS is losing out on huge amounts of money every single week."

Don’t worry, it’ll soon stop after Thursdays vote. (y)

NHS report.
In 2013/14, the last year with complete figures, the UK Department of Health recovered
£49.7 million from EEA countries for NHS treatment under EU reciprocal schemes while
it paid out £674.4 million.4
The Department of Health has clarified that approximately
£500 million of this expenditure covered care provided under the S1 scheme to UK
pensioners living abroad.

You really are just running with BS.

Your hate for foreigners is used to manipulate you.

Just an idea:

One explanation could be - again - the UK Government not bothering.

Moving here a person, to receive reciprocal health care, has to have whatever appropriate insurance in necessary for them to receive health care in their original country.

Coming from the UK and being old, therefore, no restrictions apply as everything in the UK is 'free'.

However, if an EU national moves to the UK, I presume the UK just treats everyone without checking so if the person has let their native insurance lapse then the original country would not pay - resulting in the imbalance.

Again, the UK's fault and not the EU.

Does that sound plausible?

NHS report.
In 2013/14, the last year with complete figures, the UK Department of Health recovered
£49.7 million from EEA countries for NHS treatment under EU reciprocal schemes while
it paid out £674.4 million.4
The Department of Health has clarified that approximately
£500 million of this expenditure covered care provided under the S1 scheme to UK
pensioners living abroad.

You really are just running with BS.

Your hate for foreigners is used to manipulate you.
Foreigners have ruined large parts of the UK fact been to the likes of Bradford etc lately?

Foreigners have ruined large parts of the UK fact been to the likes of Bradford etc lately?

Genius Level Intellect. I would hazard an IQ below 18.

If you are referring to Asians well there are concentrations in Birmingham, Leicester and Coventry. How have they ruined it?

Ex pats with their orrible leathery skin have ruined large parts of Spain.

Ex pats, that voted brexit
What Numptys :LOL:

It’s not all about me. Despite what you and others say, foreigners are costing the NHS a bloody fortune but of course, figures can be manipulated to show otherwise. Those in the NHS know different. Sick of telling you so that’s it from me on this subject.
Maybe foreigners coming to the UK should be required to have private health insurance for the duration of their stay.
Check their insurance along with their passports.
Any employer who imports foreign Labour should be required to cover their health insurance costs for a number of years until the immigrant gets settled status.

Ex pats with their orrible leathery skin have ruined large parts of Spain.

Absolutely right they have, places i would never want to visit, turning high streets into ugly British themed parades, the only thing in their defence is least they're retitred leathery old bastards with money, so at least they pay their way and are invariably not inflicting the area with 'local born' kids . Say that over here though and you're shown xenophobe racist card, the leverage and power that card gives 'minorities' a fast track in society today, in jobs housing any legal case etc, everyone sh'ts themselves at the dreaded thought of being an 'R'. Flash that card and its an automatic free passage.

Genius Level Intellect. I would hazard an IQ below 18.

If you are referring to Asians well there are concentrations in Birmingham, Leicester and Coventry. How have they ruined it?

Oh shutup stupid question. How have the brits ruined parts of Spain? Or haven't you realised that either?

Absolutely right they have, places i would never want to visit, turning high streets into ugly British themed parades, the only thing in their defence is least they're retitred leathery old bastards with money, so at least they pay their way and are invariably not inflicting the area with 'local born' kids . Say that over here though and you're shown xenophobe racist card, the leverage and power that card gives 'minorities' a fast track in society today, in jobs housing any legal case etc, everyone sh'ts themselves at the dreaded thought of being an 'R'. Flash that card and its an automatic free passage.

I certainly agree an honest conversation about immigration is missing. Life in the UK has changed, its a more crowded place with local communities changing a lot.

However I would also add that immigrants are being used as scapesgoats, so there is a toxic atmosphere surrounding the issue.

The UK economy is driven by immigration, so if thats the government policy then it should ensure infrastructure is developed to cope.

The reality is the government knows immigration levels need to be high to drive the economy, so its immigration policy encourages immigration whilst simulataneously telling the public it is tough on immigration and puts the blame for austerity on immigrants as a scapesgoat.
Politics eh!

Sponsored Links
Back