Skip Parliament and become more like a President

Sponsored Links
How many of them voted to break up the UK?

None.

You were 'leaving' on 29 March 2019
Then you were 'leaving' on 30 June 2019
Then you were 'leaving' on 31 October 2019
Then you 'left' on 31 January 2020
Only you're not actually properly 'leaving' until 31st December 2020
Or maybe there might be an extension yet again...

Talk about 'vague unspecified mumblings about why we couldn’t quite leave yet'

Make up your mind old man :LOL:
you left last year - but you're still here?

Sponsored Links
I was never opposed to brexit, a bit risky but it could have worked out well ! But under the currant administration, a bunch of half wits that probably can't even do up their own shoe laces - it will be a bigger disaster than Covid, the project needs abandoned now, or at least put on hold until we have a competent in charge.

I was never opposed to brexit, a bit risky but it could have worked out well ! But under the currant administration, a bunch of half wits that probably can't even do up their own shoe laces - it will be a bigger disaster than Covid, the project needs abandoned now, or at least put on hold until we have a competent in charge.
I think the problem is that this current administration dont care about damage to the UK, they and their backers stand to make a great deal of money from a USA deal and from deregulation.

Brexit is a vehicle for them to turn the UK in to their playground of corruption.

I think the problem is that this current administration dont care about damage to the UK, they and their backers stand to make a great deal of money from a USA deal and from deregulation.

Brexit is a vehicle for them to turn the UK in to their playground of corruption.
Could be heading down the conspiracy theory lane with that one, I don't think they would intentionally hurt the UK, I will give them the benefit of the doubt and suggest they are hoping to do the right think, going down in history as a great leader will out weigh all the money in the world - they're all rich anyway!

My gripe is they are just simply not very good at running the country - Boris in particular just comes over as stupid and incompetent. Handling something as complex as Brexit is way out of his league.

I Vote Boris for El-Presidente!

What we need is a dictator, somsone that can tell people what they must do or they get in deep doo doo.
None of this asking your friends and having a roundtable chat about it - just get it done.

Get us fully out of the EU and locked down.
Get Brexit Done, Get Covid gone!

lolz

Careful now...

That smacks of a sensible rethink!

Sadly many others don't seem to have the ability to understand that they got it wrong...

So far!

Could be heading down the conspiracy theory lane with that one, I don't think they would intentionally hurt the UK, I will give them the benefit of the doubt and suggest they are hoping to do the right think, going down in history as a great leader will out weigh all the money in the world - they're all rich anyway!

My gripe is they are just simply not very good at running the country - Boris in particular just comes over as stupid and incompetent. Handling something as complex as Brexit is way out of his league.

You need to look behind the ideology of Bannon and Cummings who believe in tearing things down / disaster capitalism to create new structures. They tried that in Russia and look what happened.

People have legitimate gripes how the country and economy is structured but a simplistic approach that appeals to people is not the solution.

After the EU is blamed and when we are out at the end of year, then it will be Whitehall and big Government who are at fault why its not a success. There will always be someone to stand up as the villain and get people to support it.

The irony being that so many people accuse BLM movement of a victim culture and there is an element to it - blaming others for their problems, these same people partake in the same construct - they just need someone to pin the blame on.

You need to look behind the ideology of Bannon and Cummings who believe in tearing things down / disaster capitalism to create new structures. They tried that in Russia and look what happened.

People have legitimate gripes how the country and economy is structured but a simplistic approach that appeals to people is not the solution.

After the EU is blamed and when we are out at the end of year, then it will be Whitehall and big Government who are at fault why its not a success. There will always be someone to stand up as the villain and get people to support it.

The irony being that so many people accuse BLM movement of a victim culture and there is an element to it - blaming others for their problems, these same people partake in the same construct - they just need someone to pin the blame on.
Or more simply put...

'Divide and Rule' works every time!

Sponsored Links
Back