Skip Parliament and become more like a President

Sponsored Links
I used to find Sturgeon quite irritating -but during this pandemic she has been statesmanlike.

Given that NI will remain in the Single Market, I can see quite a few businesses that sell principally into the EU -moving their operation to NI.

if that gives NI a competitive advantage I can see support for inde ref 2 really climbing. I would be sad to see the complete break up of the UK.
Wee Nicola says she isn't too happy about N.I. dual status.
On the other hand this could be Boris Johnsons Tony Blair moment, the law of unintended political consequences could kick in.
If N.I. thrives and Scotland falters economically after brexit, then the Scots could demand either parity with Ulster or independence.
This could be Nicola Sturgeons dream come true.

If you want to know about devolution read up on hollowed out politics. It's a trend so no point in blaming anyone.

Sponsored Links
If you want to know about devolution read up on hollowed out politics. It's a trend so no point in blaming anyone.
I don't need to read up on it.
Devolution is giving a nation responsibility for its own affairs without real power to do anything of consequence.

boris has damaged the dUK, and is trying to break it up, so England may soon be relieved of that burden.

That's what you get when you sell your country down the river to an over bearing eu cartel boyo.
Johnsons deal has led to the break up of the United Kingdom
Johnson sold you down the river

nothing to do with the EU

At least one of those 17,410,742 threatened to leave the UK. They’ve since wriggled out of doing that. :whistle:
mottie can't even get the numbers right - 16,141,241 voted to stay, and guess which way I voted :rolleyes:

And unlike you, I'm not a sad old benefit scrounger who still doesn't get it!

Slowly slowly, catchee virus :)

At least us 'quitters' didn’t say we were leaving then come out with vague unspecified mumblings about why we couldn’t quite leave yet....

At least us 'quitters' didn’t say we were leaving then come out with vague unspecified mumblings about why we couldn’t quite leave yet....
But you never said how you were going to 'leave'...

Or when it would happen :LOL:

But you never said how you were going to 'leave'...

Or when it would happen :LOL:
Newsflash:

9B4ACB50-2C48-45D0-B000-EEF769583995.jpeg

What about you- surely you have moved to plan B now? :)

Newsflash:
You were 'leaving' on 29 March 2019
Then you were 'leaving' on 30 June 2019
Then you were 'leaving' on 31 October 2019
Then you 'left' on 31 January 2020
Only you're not actually properly 'leaving' until 31st December 2020
Or maybe there might be an extension yet again...

Talk about 'vague unspecified mumblings about why we couldn’t quite leave yet'

Make up your mind old man :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back