smile/snap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
himmaginn if I might have a private word :sneaky: & just between me & you :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:;)

I don't suppose there is any chance of taking my name off of your Snap & smile hit list is there :?:

you know if u could see your way clear ;) I mean lets be fair here Hmmmm I fell in with a bad lot , got led a stay , carried away by events. You under stand :?: u know how it is.

am I safe ??? what happens to those on this Smile / Snap hit list ???

does it involve any u know wat sit ing ;););)

Any way if u could see your way clear ;);)

(Not that I am grovelling) :LOL:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Or you could just give him the metaphorical finger while he takes screenshot after screenshot, safe in the knowledge that you're not being a very sad, juvenile tosser.

You've got a point there transam about falling in with a bad lot, I'm the same I've been suckered in to responding to heraginn with all you horrible detractors but no more. I've come to the decision that never again will I exchange posts with heraginn. And I refuse to join in posts belittling him, no more.
Heraginn will be at peace in his padded cell at least from me !

himmaginn if I might have a private word :sneaky: & just between me & you :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:;)

I don't suppose there is any chance of taking my name off of your Snap & smile hit list is there :?:

you know if u could see your way clear ;) I mean lets be fair here Hmmmm I fell in with a bad lot , got led a stay , carried away by events. You under stand :?: u know how it is.

Perhaps you've forgotten my comment on threads that are supposedly 'private words' between two parties, when you'd normally use the PM facility, and public comments in a forum, which are, by their very nature, public comments.

Another practice which I find bizarre, are these threads that begin with; "a question just for Nozzle" or words to that effect.
If I had a question, just for Nozzle, I'd PM you. I wouldn't put it into a public forum. To do so indicates only one thing, it's not a question just for Nozzle at all, it's an attempt to make a very public point.
So your very public point has been noted, and obviously no-one's name has been removed from my list because I don't have a list.
I don't target individual posters, but any post that displays obviously bigoted comments.
It goes without saying that if I had a list of posters, there would be the obvious candidates on the list because some frequently appear as bigoted posters, and some never do.
That probably means that some are bigoted and some are not. It may indicate that some may be bigoted but prefer to keep their views private.
Others, evidently, are so bigoted that practically every post of theirs is intended to either offend or to persuade others to join their campaign of bigotry.

One must ask the question, why are some obviously prejudiced posters so vehemently bigoted that they find it necessary to post vociferously racist comments? Do these posters have a drive to destabilise society? Are they intentionally trying to divide society? What is their ultimate goal?
It certainly isn't benign. It's as dangerous as preaching radical fundamentalism.

The government now realise that prison is a useful breeding ground for radicalism because of the propensity of the alienated, disenchanted, angry, resentful young people who may be prone to being radicalised. It sees to me there are a few angry, resentful, alienated, disenchanted people on this forum preaching their own version of radicalism. Hopefully they won't be very successful due to the logical and intelligent objections to their nonsense.
The government now realise that the radical preachers need separating form those angry, resentful, alienated, disenchanted young people in prisons.

If it's necessary to record such obnoxious comments that the bigoted posters so stupidly post in GD forum, so be it.
Perhaps at some time they too can be prevented form posting their hateful, racist, bigoted comments designed to divide society and incite hatred or violence.

Anyone who wants to defend their dangerous ideology can be expected to be associated with them.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

Perhaps you've forgotten my comment on threads that are supposedly 'private words' between two parties, when you'd normally use the PM facility, and public comments in a forum, which are, by their very nature, public comments.

Another practice which I find bizarre, are these threads that begin with; "a question just for Nozzle" or words to that effect.
If I had a question, just for Nozzle, I'd PM you. I wouldn't put it into a public forum. To do so indicates only one thing, it's not a question just for Nozzle at all, it's an attempt to make a very public point.
So your very public point has been noted, and obviously no-one's name has been removed from my list because I don't have a list.
I don't target individual posters, but any post that displays obviously bigoted comments.
It goes without saying that if I had a list of posters, there would be the obvious candidates on the list because some frequently appear as bigoted posters, and some never do.
That probably means that some are bigoted and some are not. It may indicate that some may be bigoted but prefer to keep their views private.
Others, evidently, are so bigoted that practically every post of theirs is intended to either offend or to persuade others to join their campaign of bigotry.

One must ask the question, why are some obviously prejudiced posters so vehemently bigoted that they find it necessary to post vociferously racist comments? Do these posters have a drive to destabilise society? Are they intentionally trying to divide society? What is their ultimate goal?
It certainly isn't benign. It's as dangerous as preaching radical fundamentalism.

The government now realise that prison is a useful breeding ground for radicalism because of the propensity of the alienated, disenchanted, angry, resentful young people who may be prone to being radicalised. It sees to me there are a few angry, resentful, alienated, disenchanted people on this forum preaching their own version of radicalism. Hopefully they won't be very successful due to the logical and intelligent objections to their nonsense.
The government now realise that the radical preachers need separating form those angry, resentful, alienated, disenchanted young people in prisons.

If it's necessary to record such obnoxious comments that the bigoted posters so stupidly post in GD forum, so be it.
Perhaps at some time they too can be prevented form posting their hateful, racist, bigoted comments designed to divide society and incite hatred or violence.

Anyone who wants to defend their dangerous ideology can be expected to be associated with them.
So what do you hope to achieve?

If you look for advice on dealing with trolls (Himmy) most advice is the same, totally ignore them. If everyone was to put him on ignore he would eventually get bored and go away.

If you look for advice on dealing with trolls (Himmy) most advice is the same, totally ignore them. If everyone was to put him on ignore he would eventually get bored and go away.
How cruel to suggest such a horrible thing !

Blimey
Another chapter of War & peace or essay

never read a word of it u need to shorten your posts :) I lose the will to live

mind u to be fair there may have been some relevant info in said post ?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back