• No

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 22 56.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

RCjunior

I loved the snow when it first came but now its just terrible i do not like it at all. i have been outside most of the morning clearing snow. where we live there is gritters or snow plows but it never comes where we are so we are left to clear it as 4 cars got stuck already today to make things worse the snow has been on and off i hope it goes soon.

RCjunior

Sponsored Links
You're right Bahco, it's nice for a while but when it turns slushy, then freezes, it's a nightmare. Young RCjunior's been a good lad clearing some away, and i'm sure Santa will be good to him and his sister!! ;) ohh me he's off outside again

Sponsored Links
Snowing again in Wolverhampton. :D

It looks like those poor bookies will have to pay out this year on their White Xmas bets. :D

I tried going out again but its all freezing up again :rolleyes: i hope it goes soon. I am happy to get snow for christmas but this is slush. I hope to get fresh snow for Christmas

Snowing again in Wolverhampton. :D

It looks like those poor bookies will have to pay out this year on their White Xmas bets. :D

awww,shame NOT. lol there will be lucky people who win money though they will be very happy. :'(

I'm not eleigible to vote 'cos I quite like the snow for aesthetic, environmental and social reasons. So in the evening and overnight it's fine. I'm happy out walking, driving or playing in it.

IT'S IN THE DAYTIME, WHEN I WANT TO WORK THAT I WISH IT WOULD GO AWAY, AAAARGH! :evil:

The walls are up to DPC level, the sand blinding is in. I've only got the dpm, insulation and reinforcing to do and the floor slab can go down.

BUT I CAN'T DO IT IN THIS WEATHER! :evil:

i like the snow. driving in it is fun. i don't bother with any of that snow clearing nonsense, i prefer the natural look on my property. :)

downside is the boredom of clearing condensates and fixing the endless frozen boilers/pipes.

-17 here last night. :D

dont mind the snow, but we have horses here and in these temps everything freezes in the fields.

the supply pipes, the troughs. breaking the ice in the troughs isnt too much of a problem, but when the supplys are frozen (from the source and at the troughs) you have to carry buckets out every day.

which is a pain.

It all melted here the day after Boxing day. Fine by me.

I did clear the pavement, and the sharp bend in the road outside my house, before it went to ice.

Sponsored Links
Back