So he was just a drunk who had an heart attack eh?

Sponsored Links
Surely you didnt think that when it happened?

I had the privelage of a meeting in London upon which several (senior)members were involved. Over a meal in Covent Garden it became apparent that the coroner (sic) would see through the smoke screen. Its now coming to light, and Ill be interested to hear more comments in due course. I wont be attending a meeting in London for some time though.

David

Another MURDER the NHS tried to cover up ..............

Welcome to the NHS your care is in our hands so they say

THEY ARE MURDERERS

Sponsored Links
I started to read this "A woman filmed being struck by a policeman at the G20 protests has described his actions as "very violent and unnecessary".

Footage showed Nicola Fisher, 35, from Brighton, being hit across the face and struck on the legs with a baton, and a Metropolitan Police sergeant has since been suspended from duty pending an independent probe into the incident.

In a TV interview, Ms Fisher - who is being represented by PR agent Max Clifford......." and I stopped at the mention of Max Clifford, a bit of money to be made out of this she thinks!! I wonder how many others are wishing that they had been filmed being man handed by the cop's, next time everyone will be throwing themselves at the coppers with their phone cameras running.

In a TV interview, Ms Fisher - who is being represented by PR agent Max Clifford......." and I stopped at the mention of Max Clifford, a bit of money to be made out of this she thinks!! I wonder how many others are wishing that they had been filmed being man handed by the cop's, next time everyone will be throwing themselves at the coppers with their phone cameras running.

Nobody expects the police to be angels but to baton a bloke from behind and then shove him to the ground and it only becomes an issue because it got recorded. Then the following day a march is held for Tomlinson and a 6ft 6in officer learns nothing from the previous events and batons a woman giving a few verbals come on.

Nobody expects the police to be angels but to baton a bloke from behind and then shove him to the ground and it only becomes an issue because it got recorded. Then the following day a march is held for Tomlinson and a 6ft 6in officer learns nothing from the previous events and batons a woman giving a few verbals come on.
Yes I agree with you and was feeling sorry for the Woman til I saw her screaming at the copper ,he shouldn't have slapped her face and definitely not hit her with his truncheon, he should have put her over his knee and smacked her bottom!!! then the Max Clifford thing!!! Oh no sir! she's a bad un! ;)

Is it a baton though?..it looks to me like he has just taken a strap on off of one of the lezzie soap dodgers...

Surely you didnt think that when it happened?

At the time the only information that came out was that someone had had an heart attack (a heart attack in the true sense of the word and not a suspected one you get just before being pensioned off) and died..it and the OB said they were prevented from helping him...conveniently 'forgettin' that they had knocked him down in the first place

It was only after that video came out that they changed their story...bit like the DeMenzes case...

As I have siad before the TSG do this all the time with football fans/hooligans..but your average hoolie just accepts it as an occupational hazard and wont lose cred by going to the OB about it...but they are also quite found of hitting other fans too...people dont moan because they know theres no point.

This time they have been caught a treat...and deserve what they get...masks on, no numbers on there uniforms to identify themselves..its like a blank cheque really isnt it.

Only thing is decent coppers are goig to get their names dragged through the mud to over this.

Sponsored Links
Back