So nice to have free speech....

Sponsored Links
Only when it goes bust will the Thatcher haters realise how dumb they really are.

That's true.

The people who almost destroyed this country were Blair and Brown. Unfortunately, it is quite likely that Labour will get in again next time and finish off their 'good work'.

I mustn't complain, though. I'm 60 now and in the short term I think I might benefit from their 'spend, spend, spend' philosophy (although I'll not vote for them on principle - UKIP is the answer to this country's problems). I feel sorry for younger people, though.

A lot of the young people round my way have left the country and hundreds more clamouring to get out.
Thats the real bliar/brown legacy!
Same down south where I think ahern and cowan must have been reading the same government ruling script as the bliar/brown duo.
Thatcher will probably get the blame there too!

Only when it goes bust will the Thatcher haters realise how dumb they really are.

That's true.

The people who almost destroyed this country were Blair and Brown. Unfortunately, it is quite likely that Labour will get in again next time and finish off their 'good work'.

I mustn't complain, though. I'm 60 now and in the short term I think I might benefit from their 'spend, spend, spend' philosophy (although I'll not vote for them on principle - UKIP is the answer to this country's problems). I feel sorry for younger people, though.

A lot of the young people round my way have left the country and hundreds more clamouring to get out.
Same down south where I think ahern and cowan must have been reading the same government ruling script as the bliar/brown duo.

Which supports my point that your vote means nothing... it all depends on when, where and by whom your egg was fertilised !

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Paddy's leaving the country has been Ireland's biggest export ever. The only time in it's history when the young wanted to stay was when the tiger economy was roaring.

And that wasn't under snatcher ;)

Sponsored Links
No it was under two goons called ahern and cowan now retired on 2500 euro per week pensions. Had the Baroness been ruling then the tiger would have been purring now like a well tuned ferrari engine and no need for a bailout.
They will have plenty of time to meet up with the other two halfwits who helped ruin the uk economy.

Don't kid yourself. Governments only have limited power, most of the major decisions on wealth are taken in boardrooms.

I think what you meant to say was... A lot of young people round my way have left their own country and hundreds of thousands more are clamouring to get in to the UK.
That's the real bliar/ brown legacy! ;) ;)

The benefits and welfare is the only attraction for them now as there is no work.

Sponsored Links
Back