So we now doff our caps to China?

Than you have the ***n*h involved in China

brown nosing that president bloke

there was some dodgy dealings on the news the other day between them and the Chinese ;)

forget what it was now slave labour or some thing :idea:
Transam is constructing his parallel universe again, where everyone is subject to his bigoted rantings and lies.

Sponsored Links
UK could do as well, if they wished, but they choose not to.

The price wasn't worth paying, and China certainly won't be subject to the rules they wanted to impose on us.

I see the EU are now threatening disruption to Switzerlands power supply as a response to not signing their trade deal, what a ******g class act they are.

In todays Manions House speach Rishi has said that its unlikely we will be getting an equivalence deal with the EU for Financial Services.

He said we now need to chase business in China. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So all you Tory supporers on here it's time you swallowed that bitter pill and started waving the Chinese Flag.

When will you bots ever learn? :LOL::LOL:

The same China the UK Government condemns over their actions in Hong Kong and treatment of Uighurs.

You're obviously sorted for e's and wizz today gal.(y)

The price wasn't worth paying, and China certainly won't be subject to the rules they wanted to impose on us.
It is obvious from your quoted article that third countries can pick and choose the equivalence.
UK has chosen only two areas of equivalence. That's their choice.
China chooses to have equivalence in multiple areas. That's their choice.
You takes your choice and you lives with it. There's no point in moaning about it and blaming the EU.

Sponsored Links
It is obvious from your quoted article that third countries can pick and choose the equivalence.
UK has chosen only two areas of equivalence. That's their choice.
China chooses to have equivalence in multiple areas. That's their choice.
You takes your choice and you lives with it. There's no point in moaning about it and blaming the EU.

Have you read the original post to which my responses were aimed, and the following post where Gal claims 'we are a joke' for pursuing equivalence or financial deals with China, when all the while the EU are doing exactly the same, and quite rightly so. I'm not blaming the EU, I'm calling Gal out on his hypocrisy.

I see the EU are now threatening disruption to Switzerlands power supply as a response to not signing their trade deal, what a ******g class act they are.

well yes and we know who has Suggested that

yes exactly they lost a football match to them recently ;)

say no more

Have you read the original post to which my responses were aimed, and the following post where Gal claims 'we are a joke' for pursuing equivalence or financial deals with China, when all the while the EU are doing exactly the same, and quite rightly so. I'm not blaming the EU, I'm calling Gal out on his hypocrisy.

Oh filly your do fine you blow my mind with being wrong again.

Equivalence allows foreign financial institutions to offer a limited number of services in the home market given that the foreign country's regulatory framework is ‘equivalent’ to the home market. So when you negotiate - who will have more leverage in the negotation -the larger or smaller market?

Look at the financial centres - US, EU, Asia - they primarily facilitate local demand for their services - the US is a massive domestic market, London served the EU, in the far east we had Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong Tokyo and Singapore.

So why would China perfer doing business with London and not Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong - we would need to provide something their local market cannot. London was brilliant at that providing services to the EU.

You just googled an answer. Get to bed you old coot. :p

well yes and we know who has Suggested that

Do facts ever trouble you?

Switzerland integrated its powergrid with France and Germany and reaped the benefits. Now it if it wants out - is it not right that it should be de-coupled - you want to be a third country -then fine. Sure it will affect the EU but toa lesser degree than the Swiss.

Chine rise was due to neo liberal econimcs
China has raised living standards for 100's of millions of its citizens.
Living standards (except for the very rich) in the west are stagnating due to neo liberal economics.
What is to be done about it.

[sarcy mode on]
What can be done about it is "Install Huawei equipment to manage your communications infrastructure" and then all your problems will be solved.
This will also help aid trade agreements between the UK and China.
[sarcy mode off]

Sponsored Links
Back