softus and ban all sheds..

Sponsored Links
Despite SOFTUS's unique posting style he made this forum a far more interesting place than it is now ... Yawn.

If you want to attract BAS's attention just start a thread about capital punishment and watch the sanctimonious old fart start ranting his vile nonsense :LOL:

MW

Despite SOFTUS's unique posting style he made this forum a far more interesting place than it is now ... Yawn.
Oh how can you say that with all those exciting quizzes and entertaining threads :eek:

Sponsored Links
Wonder what bas would make of this............
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeWbZOl0Wyw&feature=related

Can you be a mortal human being and say you would not want to take any revenge on the men who carried out this barbaric act?
After I watched this I envisaged myself at the side lines of the crowd with a huge machine gun and just letting it open up to kill as many as possible?
Am I evil? ( I have no doubt bas will think I am)
Are scenes like this sent by God to give believers the temptation to doubt their faith?
Why should someone so innocent have to die?

Indeed, can the men who did this savagery be called human?

If you want to attract BAS's attention just start a thread about capital punishment and watch the sanctimonious old fart start ranting his vile nonsense :LOL:

MW

spot as ever ;)

Back