Software for Honeywell Galaxy G2 Alarm System

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I have just purchased the Ethernet Module to connect my Honeywell Galaxy G2 Alarm System to my home network with the intention that I can access the Panel through my PC in the house and eventually remotely through the Internet.

To help me with the above, I need to find out what software to use (ideally for the Mac, if it exists) if not for the PC so I can see the status of my alarm on my Computer and also to see when its set or unset and when unset?

Can anyone help me with achieving what I am looking to do?

Thank you in advance for any help you could provide to me and of course the costs of any charges to send me me a copy of the software would be well covered...

Many thanks

Mike

Sponsored Links
Hi All,

I have just purchased the Ethernet Module to connect my Honeywell Galaxy G2 Alarm System to my home network with the intention that I can access the Panel through my PC in the house and eventually remotely through the Internet.

To help me with the above, I need to find out what software to use (ideally for the Mac, if it exists) if not for the PC so I can see the status of my alarm on my Computer and also to see when its set or unset and when unset?

Can anyone help me with achieving what I am looking to do?

Thank you in advance for any help you could provide to me and of course the costs of any charges to send me me a copy of the software would be well covered...

Many thanks

Mike

Not being funny or rude, but, why would you need or want to access your "Security System" remotely through the internet??.

As far as i know, RSS is not compatable with mac.

Its also not good to ask members on here to breach copyright.

RSS costs lots of £££ so if you want a copy, i would suggest you buy your own like the rest of us have too.

Have you tried honeywell direct for the software.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back