SOLAR OPERATING HOURS? Can anyone define/explain?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Further to my thread on PV systems I was looking at our control panel for the thermal solar heating we have...It has a "Resol Deltasol BS" control and it tells us the temp at the panel, the temp at the bottom and top of the thermal store, and also has some numbers which on that screen has "hp" and is currently 960.
I'm assuming this is the solar operating hours but what does this figure mean exactly- ie how does it equate to kWh? Is this the amount of hours it's worked ?
I've tried the manufacturers site and googling it but am none the wiser! :oops: :confused:

Sponsored Links
Further to my thread on PV systems I was looking at our control panel for the thermal solar heating we have...It has a "Resol Deltasol BS" control and it tells us the temp at the panel, the temp at the bottom and top of the thermal store, and also has some numbers which on that screen has "hp" and is currently 960.
I'm assuming this is the solar operating hours but what does this figure mean exactly- ie how does it equate to kWh? Is this the amount of hours it's worked ?
I've tried the manufacturers site and googling it but am none the wiser! :oops: :confused:

might be better posted on the 'leccy' forum? :?:

Sponsored Links
Back