Some kind of temporary matting for a muddy surface?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Part of my garden has become a quagmire and the really muddy part is a much trodden path (there's no alternative path either). In Spring and Summer the grass will grow back and it won't be a problem (it may even stop raining for a day or two ..... ) but here and now I'm wondering what I can put down as a temporary measure. I want something that's easy to remove (therefore not gravel, etc) but I also don't want to spend a fortune on expensive matting.

Any ideas please?

Sponsored Links
Thanks, I'll take a look.

I should have said that it's not a path, it's just a small area of grass that leads to a part of my drive and lawn area. Problem is that it's the only route to my back lawn. It's not usually this bad.

When it dries up a bit maybe an idea to fit some parking grid (you fill it with soil and seed the top), will prevent same again next year!.

89578.jpg

Sponsored Links
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back