Some Pictures..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have loaded some photos on one of my albums (Bedroom) but can only load a few on the other album, I can choose the photos but it wont "Upload " Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Have loaded some photos on one of my albums (Bedroom) but can only load a few on the other album, I can choose the photos but it wont "Upload " Any ideas?

Are you ok for storage? I think DIYNot may have a limit on a user's albums.
It should say somewhere what the free space is - I think you click the 'Images' option on the toolbar across the top and it should be at the top of page that comes up with the different tabs etc.

Cheers newby it says I have 72.88 MB of space remaining is that enough to load pics on?

Sponsored Links
I have managed to load afew more images on "bedroom2" but still having problems and l will get the rest on and put some notes along side them soon. ;)

Cheers newby it says I have 72.88 MB of space remaining is that enough to load pics on?

Should be plenty. Very strange that.
Sorry, can't offer more help - but will.check out the ones you have posted!

Thanks newby I have managed to load some more on, I have been posting them from my tablet and its a long winded operation and I think I haven't been giving them enough time to load as it doesn't give me any indication that it's loading :oops: All pics loaded up now

Tidy work there Roy, had a look at the pics.

Hope you don't mind, but I've a couple of questions

- with the tapered edge boards, looks like you filled with multi before doing the skim in the first room, but not in the 2nd bedroom.
You did comment that sometimes you do, sometimes you don't.
Is there a reason you consider for your choice either way?

- I think the external corner beads were the white plastic ones.
Do you always use these or is it just a choice with p/boards for example?

Thanks!

Hi newby thanks for your comments If I am plasterboarding and am not going to skim the same day I sometimes fill the boards out ready for when I get around to skimming. I always filled then out and unibonded them if I had left them a while but now as I get older I tend to fill them out on the first coat then skim over them when the plaster picks up. As for the plastic beads I use them most of the time in or out unless stainless is specified out side. I am not doing too much rendering and skimming lately as the guy I work for has quite a few properties and the work is varied We were painting garages last week and this week we have been weeding and gardening outside in the blazing sun.. This suits me as I am starting to slow things down a bit now, and I have a few jobs outside on my house and am thinking about putting another toilet down stairs so still keeping my hand in,, ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back