Source for 4m kitchen worktop - Cambridge

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Kitchen worktops: I'm after two pieces 3.9m long for a "temporary" kitchen. (18 months or so until I refit properly; currently removing chimney breast on one side/replacing completely rotten worktop on the other)

They'll sit over beech units/doors, magnolia walls w/white or dark tiles, stainless sink, but with a black induction hob fitted into the top. Darker (contrast with beech) colour preferred I think.

Any sources that those in the known recommend? Pretend that I'm Mr Patel the ***** landlord, albeit one that doesn't want joints in the worktops.

Sponsored Links
If you want decent quality ones, look out the local Duropal stockist. The two nearest appear to be:

C. F. Anderson Timber Products Limited
228 Old London Road
Marks Tey
Colchester
Essex
CO6 1HD
Tel: 01206 212 111

and

Deralam Laminates Limited
Units 10-10a
Foster Avenue, Woodside Park
Dunstable
Beds.
LU5 5TA
Tel: 01257 478 540

I know that Derelam will deliver, although to a domestic drop tey charge somewhere between £30 and £40 a drop (regardless of quantity)

Pfleiderer's web site is here and they will post out samples. Duropal comes in 4.1 metre lengths x 38/40mm thick

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back