South African says, it's Apartheid

Another one cuts funding.

Looks like whatever happens, when 'the day after' comes and they start to rebuild, the UNRWA will have no part in it. Talk is the larger western donors will set up their own group. Lots of accusations flying about concerning the UNRWA perpetuating the unrest and radicalising the young.

Utter horse crap.

In that case are more than 12 Israeli soldiers involved in killing Palestinians - if so then Israel shouldn't be part of the negotiations.

Stop smoking crack.

Sponsored Links
This is just a dirty ops campaign against UNRWA after the court case at the ICJ.

It's disgusting behaviour.

Sponsored Links
Only Ireland and Norway have resisted the rush from Western nations to suspend urgently needed aid to the people trapped in the Gaza strip.
Good for them.
Even if the reports turn out to be true i see no reason to suspend funding for food, medicine and warm clothing to people bombed out of their homes by a fascist government. Shameful.

Only Ireland and Norway have resisted the rush from Western nations to suspend urgently needed aid to the people trapped in the Gaza strip.
Good for them.
Even if the reports turn out to be true i see no reason to suspend funding for food, medicine and warm clothing to people bombed out of their homes by a fascist government. Shameful.

And to build schools and supply teachers who will teach the youngsters that Israel and it's inhabitants need to be destroyed.
The Gazans wont die from starvation, they wont lack medicine or warm clothing.

Money and supplies will still get to them, just not through the channels that have been promoting hatred and terrorism and the destruction of their neighbours.

**** me Odds, to any right minded person, what's not to like?

Look how quick they pulled this allegation out of the bag to swerve the UN case against Israel.

Almost as if an organisation that supports refugees had already been targeted for destruction?

Hello, what's this speech?

Money and supplies will still get to them, just not through the channels that have been promoting hatred and terrorism and the destruction of their neighbours.

You mean the government of Israel.

Interesting to see there are still people who think they can find excuses, even for genocide.

Genocide is not a grey area.

And to build schools and supply teachers who will teach the youngsters that Israel and it's inhabitants need to be destroyed.
The Gazans wont die from starvation, they wont lack medicine or warm clothing.

**** me Odds, to any right minded person, what's not to like?
Do you have a copy of the syllabus at the University demolished by the IDF ?

On the other hand i can show you how ... 'Israel has long been indoctrinating its children to believe Palestinians are less than human, and thus not worthy of empathy or compassion.'

Too many words @Al Jazz

supply teachers who will teach the youngsters that Israel and it's inhabitants need to be destroyed.
A population tends to do that to itself without any need to teach in schools. I'd say in this case there are elements of that aspect on both sides. You might say egged on by politics but history often figures. In this case Palestine should have it's own state. A long term intention that hasn't happened. Israel have annexed part of that and blockaded the other. A lot of people who are still alive are well aware of this aspect and previous factors.

What do UNRWA teach and do. Simple go look at their web site. While computer literacy and a number of other things are taught, simple medical services provided etc people are also radicalised. Grow up. The whole idea is stupid. Fact is that a lot of Palestinians are already radicalised. Current activities will probably create another crop.

Israel runs some sort of taxation system. The revenue finishes up in the West Bank. It's been withheld. IDF raids there have increased. Punitive actions are being taken via bulldozers. An aid corridor via Israel was set up. They also set up road blocks to keep the no aid what so ever Israeli group away. They are there and milling about. The main food relief appears to be via the UN WFP who are seriously strapped for cash and have been for some time. UNRWA's purpose is rather different. There are a lot of UN groups involved, Also a variety of other NGO's.

Israel. From past news items before the current situation the young are clearly a major problem. Just how did they get radicalised?

An excellent synopsis of the current situation from a Palestinian view and all involved parties are well aware of it.
5.9m registered refugees. This is what UNRWA try to handle. I wonder how many want to go back to their own state? They have no promised land other than on paper intentions that just haven't happened.

One attitude might be don't tell them about it. Bury it etc. Condition the children as per China with one group.

Sponsored Links
Back