United Kingdom
Prices up!so if coming for tobacco run bring more dosh!-
Golden virginina was 35euro now 48.50! 50g pouchesx10
lambert 200 was 29.50 now 32.50
ronson red 25 in pack 200 was 20.50 now 26e
superkings now 33e
mega increase in all rolling tobacco 50g pouches
amberleaf and drum
i would now expect the price on the black market in uk for 50g gv to be around 7-8.50pounds and fags around 40-45 per 200 not such a big saving now!
customs will be out a job! :(

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Benson and Hedges.. 20quid for 200 or 32quid for 400.

Helps having a wife who's a trolly dolly:cool:

Burn the lot of it for all I care.... Oh, that's what you're planning to do with it!

They've also introduced a smoking ban in Spain. Unlike the Nazis we have running The UK (cheats and thieves), bars can choose to be smoking or non-smoking.

Apparently, if you see a bar that's busy, then thats a smoking one.

Just thought of an idea to protect bar staff from smokers,put vending machines in smoking pubs, problem solved.

Just thought of an idea to protect bar staff from smokers,put vending machines in smoking pubs, problem solved.

Won't achieve anything. The gents in my local has a Durex machine, but this didn't protect the barmaid from getting pregnant! :D

Unlike the Nazis we have running The UK (cheats and thieves), bars can choose to be smoking or non-smoking.

Do they also have fighting and non-fighting pubs? Only the pubs round here are just as busy as before the smoking ban, but the amount of fighting seems to have gone way down.

I half-expected it to be the other way round, with nicotine-deprived smokers getting cranky and thumping the first person who spilled their pint! :LOL:

The gents in my local has a Durex machine, but this didn't protect the barmaid from getting pregnant! :D

Kinda hard to get any sensation when your john-thomas is encased in a 3 foot tall metal box. :confused:

I prefer the fruit machine - all those flashing lights and buzzers make it much more exciting. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back