spam mail

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Me again!

I suffer from spam mail as we all do. i use outlook now running on windows xp media. ive just changed my pc and previously i had it set so that all junk mail would automatically be deleted rather than being sent to th junk mail folder and then id check through and delete it. With my new pc ive put the settings the to the same on the junkmail options ie filter out the obvious (lowest setting) and ticked to automatically delete the stuff. For some reason its still all apearing in my inbox, and then i have to manully block it and then empty the folder. What am i missing??

Sponsored Links
Are you sure it's being recognised as spam? It's not possible to block it all.

igorian,

it would appear its not being recognised as spam, but its not picking anything up. On my other pc it was picking up about 95% of it and deleting it staright away, once i changed the settings.this is just doing none of it. even when i add it to the blocked senders list its just moving it into the junk folder, whereas on my old pc it would delete it if i did that. i dont understand how both programs are running both with the same settings but this ones not doing anything!

Sponsored Links
Back