spares delivered to your door, your opinions

You would have to make sure that you get stuff incredibly cheap in order to fulfill what you want to do.

I'm in Vauxhall's trade club also, but remember that not everything is covered by trade club prices as with other marques. If your'e looking at charging £7.00 for up to 10kg delivery, then working out the ratio, your mark up would have to be minimal in order to make the odds pay off for your buyer, otherwise buying from you could cost more than going to the local motor factors and getting it there. In my opinion, the oil offer from Vauxhall won't last forever so you've got to consider that, although it is a fantastic price at the moment. Also, the smart buyer knows that Oil grades sometimes do not differ from premium brands to the budgets, so despite Vauxhalls good price to you, you'd have to sell it dirt cheap to make a mint on it.

The only way you'd really benefit from this is by buying huge amounts in bulk and getting it dirt cheap. Then you run the risk of getting left with stuff you can't flog on. And the storage aint cheap either !!!

I considered E-Bay for this and the cons work out more than the Pro's, but if you want to earn from it, fill up your car and take the stuff and display it at a popular Boot Fair. Works a treat !! ;)

Sponsored Links
Back