Spooky................

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lincsbodger

The mobile number 0888 888 888 has been suspended because every single person its been allocated to (3 in ten years) has died

1. Vladimir Grashno, died of cancer aged 48, rumoured to have been poisoned with plutonium.
2 Bulgarian mafia boss Konstantin Dimitrov, assasinated by a hit man aged 31
3. Konstantin Dishliev, gunned down outside an Indian restaurant.

Or is it spooky, or is it just 3 dodgy geezers ?

Sponsored Links
Damn! I had that number, how did three other people have it also?

Oh, I remember, the OP just made it up, and has been proved to spam.

Can you provide evidence Op?

Sponsored Links
Damn! I had that number, how did three other people have it also?

Oh, I remember, the OP just made it up, and has been proved to spam.

Can you provide evidence Op?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...r-0888-888-888-suspended-EVERY-user-dies.html

I await your apology.

Never challenge anything i post, i always have the source ready for dumb ****s like you who cant google. Everything i post is true.

At least sooey has the nounce to check first.................

Oops mebad, I'm VERY Sorry, I didn't realise you stole the article from the DAILY MAIL...I believe EVERYTHING they post. Not.

So you quote/post from s***sheets? AND you believe what they say?

So come on, what is YOUR source? Not theirs, because they made it up. What is YOUR independent source? I've seen your prior gamesmanship, and winding folks up, I won't stand for it.

Suggested reading is Vicky on page 3 of the Sun, she has better ideas, than those you post. Daily Sport is no longer available I believe? Did you buy all their shares?

They all died as they were crooks, save for the first guy, who was the unlucky victim of crooks.

They all died as they were crooks, save for the first guy, who was the unlucky victim of crooks.

Get help mate, as soon as possible. Think Daily Mail = Beano. I'd say Viz but that is too intelligent.

Oops mebad, I'm VERY Sorry, I didn't realise you stole the article from the DAILY MAIL...I believe EVERYTHING they post. Not.

So you quote/post from s***sheets? AND you believe what they say?

So come on, what is YOUR source? Not theirs, because they made it up. What is YOUR independent source? I've seen your prior gamesmanship, and winding folks up, I won't stand for it.

Suggested reading is Vicky on page 3 of the Sun, she has better ideas, than those you post. Daily Sport is no longer available I believe? Did you buy all their shares?

sorry, i didnt steal ANY article from the daily mail, the article was carried by many newpapers, as well as Reuters and several other news agancies. I did not quote or paste any past of the article from anywhere, the entire post is my own construction (just to keep sooey happy).

in order to justify that accusation, please provide the web page or newpaper that contains exactly the same words in the same format as i posted, otherwise grovel and say sorry for false accusing me of copying

Repeating information in your own words does NOT constitute 'pinching it'

now APOLOGISE for your FALSE ACCUSATION please.

Oh and since you have now started throwing insults, you can expect to get them back from now one. please note for future reference YOU threw the first one, and im now 1 in credit, expect it back next post.

thank you, herebriefly.

it was in every major newspaper, it was also covered by AHN news agency as well as Reuters and the Bulgarian Press. You a ****ing moron, Mickey.

thats 1 all, evens :D Unless you going to throw another, then i get another one back at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back