spray machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys....i am thinking of investing in a paint spray machine......i was just wandering what people think about them......i have an account at a dulux decorator centre and they say alot of pro's are switching to them.......i only want to spend about £1200 but am willing to go higher if there is a real good model out there.......
cheers in advance

Sponsored Links
graco machines are the ones to go for , we bought one over 6 years ago and it paid for itself on the first job we did. very usefull for mist coating in new bulids and almost essential for warehouse style jobs.
they do tend to use more paint but you save on labour.
phil

Sponsored Links
graco machines are the ones to go for , we bought one over 6 years ago and it paid for itself on the first job we did. very usefull for mist coating in new bulids and almost essential for warehouse style jobs.
they do tend to use more paint but you save on labour.
phil

Yep I agree with that...espeically the mist coating...only downside was the fine overspray, the first time I used it for mist coating the room was full of 'fog'..so I had an idea :idea: I opened the Velux windows so it would blow away..

Which is did...all over their brand new roof..and its still there now! :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back