Spur for CHeating & Immersion Heater

Sponsored Links
I am now going to run the cables for the 2 DSS in in Loft (Radial circuit) & the cables for the Immersion Heater & the CH in a piece of 20mm white PVC Conduit, running up the outside of the house.

And at the bottom of the conduit which will be outside, I was going to have a waterproof JB, & from the JB run 2 pieces of 2.5mm T+E into the kitchen & down to the CCU (To 2 MCBs, 1 for each circuit)

So it would be: CCU to 2.5mm T+E to JB to singles in 20mm conduit to loft, & then to each circuit.

So would this be Ok :?:

I am now going to run the cables for the 2 DSS in in Loft (Radial circuit) & the cables for the Immersion Heater & the CH in singles down a piece of 20mm white PVC Conduit, running up the outside of the house.

And at the bottom of the conduit which will be outside, I am going to have a waterproof JB, & from the JB run 2 pieces of 2.5mm T+E into the kitchen & down to the CCU (To 2 MCBs, 1 for each circuit)

So it would be: CCU to 2.5mm T+E to JB to 2.5mm singles in 20mm conduit to loft, & then to each circuit.

So would this be Ok :?:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back