Square key for small drain cover?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Hope someone can help as I've Googlesd everything I can think of to find out how to get a square key to open the small drain cover I have outside my kitchen.
The drain is very badly blocked and my front path is totally flooded at the moment, I can't even try pouring any unblocking stuff down it as it's just not getting down due to the amount of surface water.
I've contacted my Landlord but he knows nothing of a key and as he's away for work at the moment, has left it down to me to source one! (Not happy at all about this!)
Any suggestions as to the best way to open it so I can get the rods down to try and unblock it?
Many thanks
Lisa

Sponsored Links
No It's coming directly from my kitchen sink area, you can see pipes coming out the wall from the sink and washing machine which go into the ground next to the drain, everytime I empty the washing up bowl or do a load of washing it just gushes out on to the path.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back