Staple gun

True joe ... but didn't they snuff it about 70 million years ago. The netting isn't really to keep the chucks in (even muscular cartoon cockerels!) but to ensure Mr Fox can't get in :) The chuckies could be contained by plakka fruit netting but Foxy would easily munch his way through that, actually so could the kitty from next door.

Sponsored Links
I would never used any staples when making a coops, the way I do it, is to use battens either side of mesh and screws it together

The biggest mistake is most of the mesh is on the wrong side which is easily kicked in regardless what staples is used

How many have your Lithuanian employees made then?

We don't make any. At least not the ones you could fit in your back garden.
Started the formwork walling on two 1400sq/m units on Monday though. A load of concrete each day for the next three weeks then two 180 cubic meter pours for each floor and power floated. Job done. :mrgreen:

Just been to Lidl this morning to get a loaf of bread (pumpkin seed, yum!) and spotted that they're doing a compressor for £89 and an air stapler for £20. Now, for a DIY set-up that's a good start.

By the way that's Lidl Northern Ireland ... I don't know if the same tackle is available in England, Wales & Jockoland.

Sponsored Links
masona - go for it but check-out what airline connectors you need. Get PCL stuff if you can (easily obtainable everwhere) and invest in a RUBBER hose as this is much more easy and less of a struggle to use as they're nice and 'soft' flexy to use - plakka and those coil plakka hoses leave you with a bit of a fight to control them (oh, and the plakka ones go a bit hard in cold weather and so are harder to use).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back