Stihl Kombi tool or equivalents

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ok I've been looking at various multi tool hedgetrimmer strimmer chainsaw combos.
Of course the king seems to be the Stihl Kombiengines and Kombitools. However you're looking at 1000 or so depending on which engine you chose!

I noticed the set from screwfix made by Titan ttk587gdo which also uses same 5mm square drive which apparently makes all of them interchangeable. So I'm thinking here for 130 quid I get the whole set and can slowly upgrade to stihl bits over time.. thoughts anyone?

Sponsored Links
Waste of time. Just buy what you need. Considered looking for second hand?

Why waste out of interest. I do have stihl blower and chainsaw and love them and they are my most used tools in the garden.. I'm not a professional gardener so I won't be abusing and depending on them daily..

Sponsored Links
Why waste out of interest. I do have stihl blower and chainsaw and love them and they are my most used tools in the garden.. I'm not a professional gardener so I won't be abusing and depending on them daily..

Myself I've found in the past going cheap in the start only costs me more in the long run; if you're going to buy Stihl attachments then buy the Stihl motor. If one doesn't work with the other or you get issues there won't be any customer support from either manufacturer.

Why cheap out on the powerhouse? If it were. Me I'd go cheaper on the attachments. Less money gone if they fail.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back