STILL THE PRESSURE RISES

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HAVE REPRESSURISED THE EX VESSEL AS INSTRUCTED BUT THE PRESSURE STILL RISES WHEN THE HEATING COMES ON.IT'S NOT THE FILLING LOOP AS IT'S NOT RISISNG WHEN THE HEATING IS NOT ON OR ONLY TH HW IS ON.

DAMO.

Sponsored Links
It will rise a bit, even up to a bar more when the heating on.....how much is it rising and What boiler is it?

Ive seen your prev post now...........you are likely to have a blocked expasnion vessel connection...........its very common on the puma due to poor design. undo the connection on the braided hose just behind the pressure relief valve . Stick a screwdriver down dowards the bend in the hose and i bet you hit a blockage. Usualyl a poke around will clear it.

Sponsored Links
YOU CRACKED IT.
THANKS A LOT HARROGATE. I OWE YOU A BEER!!! I'VE SO MANY DIFFERRENT DIAGNOSIS FOR THIS BLOODY THING AND ALL HAVE BEEN WRONG TILL NOW!!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back