volkera linea 28 pressure rising

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I had to disconnect two radiators whilst decorating and lost pressure in CH system. After replacing rads and repressurising system the pressure gradually increases when CH system off. If i leave filling loop in boiler position pressure gradually increases, if filling loop is in off position there is no pressure increase ( but no HW obviously) I believe it is the heat exchanger would I be right? poss pinholed due to the difference in pressure when drop in CH system???

Sponsored Links
Disconnect the filling loop hose and check that the lever valve is not passing.
It is a common problem.

will give it a bash but i thought that as it does not pass when in off position that that would mean valve ok

When turned to on position they often pass to the filling loop.

Sponsored Links
yes when valve is in boiler position ie straight uo there is a steady drip about 1 every 10 secs would that cause pressure to rise?? and if so what is the cure lol

cheers for that did not think a little drip would increase pressure realised it would need a new one is it a " stadard part" or special vokera one and where could i get one from? srry to be a pain lol but thx for your help

It depends on boiler serial no.

Two types were fitted. Check your boiler manual or phone vokera with the s/n to get part no.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back