suggest replacement for Honeywell Smartfit controls?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
All, Be grateful for some help.

I have a gas boiler (ideal icos) controlled by a Honeywell Smartfit pack (S plan).
so the main control box is fried along with one of the 2way actuators.

I want to replace the whole controls system because over the years i have been replacing various parts of this control pack at significan cost at different stages. Seems every year something goes wrong.

So my dilema is this.

Should i replace this system with a new identical Smartfit pack. OR can anyone recommend a replacement that would work without me having to actually remove and replace the motorised valves. I dont mind having to rewire with 240v cable to the motorised valves but dont really want to have to drain the system to repalce the valves as part of a complete control system reinstall.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Smartfit valves work at a low voltage, not at 240V. So you will have to replace them if you want to ditch Smartfit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back