suggestions for new shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
following new combi boiler fit i want to install a new shower in one of my bathrooms.
i want a super power shower with good temperature controls

can anyone supply any info on what is the best type and make of shower to install with a combi boiler

thank you

Mark

Sponsored Links
You can't have any form of power shower with a combi, so will have to get a good thermostatic shower.

I always use the Mira Excel on the rare occasions I fit showers with a combi install.

You can't have any form of power shower with a combi, so will have to get a good thermostatic shower.

I always use the Mira Excel on the rare occasions I fit showers with a combi install.

Thanks Dave however will this shower provide a good power shower my water pressure measured 3.5 bar when we put a guage on the outlet of the current shower! Thanks for any ideas suggestions as you probably know from my previous posts i'm not to happy with the new combi but have to just get on with it now becuase i cant start ripping it out however i will be trying something different for the upstairs bathroom. the toilet flush then the shower goes cold is not great ! Cheers Mark

Sponsored Links
Whatever shower you fit, the flow from it is going to be controlled/limited by the flow of hot water that the combi will provide.

Again, the more powerful the combi, the greater flow from the shower.

I can vaguely remember your posts about the combi (old age :rolleyes:) so if this is not producing a good flow then you will never get a powerful shower unfortunately :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back