Suitable paint for spraying emo.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys.
I am a carpenter and although have done plenty of painting have only spayed kitchen carcasses previously.
But I have a job coming up where I am painting the common hallways and staircases inside a building for 8 private apartments. Previously painted in white not bare plaster, and very low traffic.
Specification is, all woodwork is in white eggshell, all walls and ceilings in white matt emulsion.
So easy cutting in. But I t’s a fair size area so I have purchased a Wagner 250m sprayer with the 600mm ext.
Anyone here use this machine with emo and can recommend a paint make?
Thanks
Steve

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I tend to stick with Dulux Trade pro paints, but I know that the likes of @Wayners are fond of the American brands.

My spraying is limited to 2K paints and HVLP. I have no experience of using an airless sprayer but would love to read about how you get on.

BTW warming the paint will help (ie use hot water when thinning it). Floetrol may help with the eggshell.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back