Super chelsea

Sponsored Links
Yeah, it doesn't make up for saturdays effort but it's nice to put the final nail in chelskis fourth place coffin.
Terry's showing his class again. :LOL: :LOL:

Well done liverpoop for cementing 8th place, your fans will be proud! We played $hit and deserved to lose, but i think our minds mayhave been somewhere else......

;)

Well done liverpoop for cementing 8th place, your fans will be proud! We played $hit and deserved to lose, but i think our minds mayhave been somewhere else......

;)

If Liverpool scored 4 then it'll be a huge goal fest for the Krauts...... :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links

;)

Your crew have done well getting sixth, :rolleyes: see you next year in the europa cr*p.

Terry nutmegged 3 times in the first half and fell on his rse for Hendersons goal. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Someone should have shot him to put him out of his misery.

"You should have stayed at a big club"........."Stayed at a big club, you should have stayed at a big club" :LOL: :LOL:

Fernando-Torres-Chelsea.jpg

What and only finish 8th and a carling cup medal......no thanks!
I would rather be at a small club that wins things.
When was the last time you won the league...........?

Man utd fans watch man u tv
Chelsea fans watch chelsea tv
Liverpool fans watch .........the history channel!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That's a quote I'll be using today for the miserable reds at work! :mrgreen:

As a side note I heard on the Radio that John Terry won't be going to the Euros..

The FA Cup and 6th place.....what a great season Chelsea have had, feel a bit sorry for Torres though....he even knows now he made a massive mistake.

and you're right about Chelsea watching Chelsea TV....they dont attend many games do they :LOL: did they go to Anfield dressed as red plastic seats last night......pathetic supporters :LOL:

The FA Cup and 6th place.....what a great season Chelsea have had, feel a bit sorry for Torres though....he even knows now he made a massive mistake.

and you're right about Chelsea watching Chelsea TV....they dont attend many games do they :LOL: did they go to Anfield dressed as red plastic seats last night......pathetic supporters :LOL:

Fa cup, 6th place and a champions league final...... You would love to be in our position. No one has a right to finish in the top four, the best teams finish where they should. Thats why you havent finished top for donkeys years. You may have good supporters but that dont win you trophies!
When are Liverpool gonna become a big club again.....?
Do you thinks the fans might having been saving up for munich.....?

Fa cup, 6th place and a champions league final...... You would love to be in our position. No one has a right to finish in the top four, the best teams finish where they should. Thats why you havent finished top for donkeys years. You may have good supporters but that dont win you trophies!
When are Liverpool gonna become a big club again.....?
Do you thinks the fans might having been saving up for munich.....?

You wont win the CL, and you are not in the top 4......your position is very appealing :LOL: :LOL:

Not finished top 4 for donkey years?.....what, all 2 of them :LOL:

Liverpool are, and will always be a big club, still one of the biggest in the world....unlike Chelsea, small clubs dont have the biggest sponsorhip deal in the Premiership, or the biggest kit deal in the Premiership...We do :D

Dont give that excuse that fans are saving up for final....we have played more finals than Chelsea could dream of, and we still sell out all away fixtures regardless.......Suppose it helps when you have a 12 year waiting list for season tickets....another sign of a small club eh? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Read what I said coco.
You aint finished top, as in first in years!
I dont care about your supporters, couldnt give a flying fook!
All I know is we have been consistently better than you for the last decade. Your team is shizer and long may it continue..
Enjoy your europa league, we wont!

Blue is the colour....

Sponsored Links
Back