Super-expensive SMS?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As I sat atop my throne, I reached the end of the most recent installment of "Viz". Having read the amusing cartoon whereby "Spoilt b*stard" sells a painting to his own mother on eBay, I glanced across at the pictures of pretty ladies.

Thereby I noticed a service called "Free mini-movie"... for the smallest of charges, a mere £3 PER DAY, they will send you a "mini movie" of a lady. It is said to be 16+, which would suggest they get their boobies out.

£3 PER DAY (from £84-£93 PER MONTH), to see something no more explicit than that printed in some daily newspapers... And on a 1" screen...

Do I win a prize for finding the most extortionate SMS service ever?

(Just as way of comparison, a quick search of the internet shows that a 3-channel package of adult channels on Sky can be had for £9.99 per month, a subscription to the Playboy website can be had for about £5 a month... and at least you would then get to see high-definition bush)

Can anyone find a more expensive or more pointless SMS service? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
As I sat atop my throne,

Do I win a prize for finding the most extortionate SMS service ever?

Can anyone find a more expensive or more pointless SMS service? :LOL:
............................You pay a lot more for BDSM service

I have noticed a common practice on daytime TV to ask viewers to "let us know what you think". The viewers are then asked to vote by texting to the studio. Ironically the viewers that participate are actually charged a premium to cast thier vote :eek:

The silliest example of this that springs to mind, was Richard and Judy, asking viewers to let THEM know who you want to win big brother. It amazes me that they actually get anyone daft enough to take part in this sort of thing, but they do.

Can you imagine, feeling sorry for a market researcher in the street and deciding to spend "a few minutes of your time" to answer their inane questions. THEN just as you are about to walk away, at the end of the ordeal, being told you now owe them money for taking part :eek:

Back