suprima 30 boiler help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a suprima 30 boiler that i am having trouble with, the red LED is solid and the green is flashing. i press the reset and nothing happens. i have to switch the power on and off and it will light but only for about 5 mins then do the same.

am i looking a a fauly circuit board?

Thanks alot in advance

Matt :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
is that my hot water pump that i need to check? iam best turning the heat down on that?

More information on the system you have would help. Go and have a look in the airing cupboard, loft etc or anywhere else CH and HW pipework is. Find the cylinder and you just may find the gold.

Sponsored Links
the hot water tank/pump and water thermastat are in my airing cuboard.

What other information do u need?

Thanks Matt

Is the boiler staying on long enough to heat the rads/hot water? Is it a constant thing you are doing or now and again? Check your pump for noise vibration when the boiler lights on the 5 minute thingy you describe.

The rads arnt even getting hot at all as it wont stay on long enough. Its was happening every now and again until the last week and now it wont stay on at all.

Will get some more information on my system tonight

Thanks Matt

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back