Swine flu jab deaths

Sponsored Links
People can't go around on a public forum saying that the MMR jab makes children ill when it doesn't.

I can say what I like on an open forum... especially when it does make children Ill. As I said, I can publish the doctors results. I can back up my statement, whereas you cannot, or are scared of posting your source.

Mr. W.

People can't go around on a public forum saying that the MMR jab makes children ill when it doesn't.

I can say what I like on an open forum... especially when it does make children Ill. As I said, I can publish the doctors results. I can back up my statement, whereas you cannot, or are scared of posting your source.

Mr. W.

For heavens sake - HE WAS STRUCK OFF. What more do you want?

Sponsored Links
Joe, you bang on about always being right etc.
just a little pointer;

Quote Gas112: On friday the brother in laws partner(mid 40`s) had this combined injection saturday she feels rough and collapses with brain hemorrhage . Well machines turned off last night and she passed away. Quote.

Quote Joe: If his brother in law had a CH it was nothing to do with a flu jab. Quote.

Need to take more care in your replies Joe.

On this occasion, I actually agree with Joe...

There are too many to say this led to this, equals 2+2=5...

It is a sad loss for the poster, I agree, and respect their loss at this time of grief, but they choose to post their loss, at the point of being deprimental to others, as Joe has pointed out.

Adverse reactions can happen, normal failure can happen. In a time of grief, it's easy to blame all and sundry, but examine the fact.

my 89 year-old granny had a cup of tea one Monday night

on Tuesday morning she dropped dead.

Coincidence? surely not. Lots of people who drop dead have been drinking tea.

I think people flap over anything they hear today,do your own thing'
Yes, things do go wrong, but science keeps people alive today more than ever, common sense, no?.

Sponsored Links
Back