Swine flu jab deaths

Sponsored Links
Joe you are certainly showing yourself up to be the pr#ck most people think you are.
By your half witted reply this morning which was removed you cant even work out that a brother in law could be my wifes brother,
You come on and try and goad someone who may be grieving (as it happens im not)as it could possibly give you that little bit of satisfaction that you come in your pants with the excitement of it.
I never said it was definitly linked but pointed out there has been a lot in the news recently regarding the vaccine and less than 24 hours later someone dropped down dead after receiving it.
Glad you believe everything your government tells you.

As for grieving i know a man and several brothers that are and would not think twice of ripping your head off and sh#ting down your scrawny neck ,

You are showing yourself in your true light now.

I've been online for long enough to know when to question and when not to question a post. Cerebral haemorrhage has NEVER been a side effect of a flu jab so why are you spreading malicious gossip? She would be the first person in the history of the world to die in that way from a flu jab.

Many children have died and become severely ill due to mothers accepting the advice from that struck-off doctor about the MMR scare.
Why are you making posts to the contrary? What's your game?
Oh and stop making girly threats.

Not when there's a wrong to be righted.

Sponsored Links
Many children have died and become severely ill due to mothers accepting the advice from that struck-off doctor about the MMR scare.

My youngest survived after a severe illness caused by the MMR. Joe-90, maybe you are too narrow minded to accept this statement but I can show you the doctors reports. Whilst I dont expect a reasonble reply, an EDUCATED one would be appreciated - one where you gain some credible material before you post more diatribe. Even regular forum members are a little annoyed at your comments.

I know you think your the 'bee's knees' on this site because you have many thousands of posts and your aloof from being banned, but I speak for a few when I think your an arrogant narrow minded individual who does not offer much to this discussion. Even geraint doesnt stoop to your level.

Mr. W.

The MMR doctor was struck off wasn't he? Well? Why is that? If your child was ill it was nothing to do with MMR. If his brother in law had a CH it was nothing to do with a flu jab.

Don't take my word for it. Ask the GMC why he was struck off.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8695267.stm

People can't go around on a public forum saying that the MMR jab makes children ill when it doesn't.

Neither can they claim that the flu jab gives people cerebral haemorrhages when it doesn't.

What are you getting upset about? I can't help it if you don't like the truth. It aint my fault.

My youngest survived after a severe illness caused by the MMR. Joe-90, maybe you are too narrow minded to accept this statement but I can show you the doctors reports. Whilst I dont expect a reasonble reply, an EDUCATED one would be appreciated

Im still waiting.

Mr. W.

People can't go around on a public forum saying that the MMR jab makes children ill when it doesn't.

Neither can they claim that the flu jab gives people cerebral haemorrhages when it doesn't.

What are you getting upset about? I can't help it if you don't like the truth. It aint my fault.

Your sourse that it doesnt please. No HP, tomato, etc....

Mr. W.

My youngest survived after a severe illness caused by the MMR. Joe-90, maybe you are too narrow minded to accept this statement but I can show you the doctors reports. Whilst I dont expect a reasonble reply, an EDUCATED one would be appreciated

Im still waiting.

Mr. W.

He was struck off mate.

Sponsored Links
Back