System boiler suggestions smallest size possible

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Im currently renovating my bungalow with loft conversion and dormer.

I currently have no boiler,
so no central heating or running hot water etc. (Hot water from a electric heater and shower heating from storage heaters)

I will be installing a boiler, I'm very limited on space.

Now my thoughts are a horizontal sealed cylinder 200ltr in the eaves.

And a system boiler in a storage cupboard the cylinder and boiler will be about 3meters apart

The whole bungalow is underfloor heated up stairs and down 8 rooms and hallway/landing in total.

I want to run a shower and a shower/bath

I want to minimise the impact on the cupboard only real place for boiler unless I can fit it also under eaves.

I need suggestions for the smallest in dimensions boiler I can fit.

Thank you
Regards Thomas

(I usually do small handyman sorta jobs with the odd renovation, all been simple update existing and sell on houses. but this is my biggest project to date it's my own house that I'll live in)

Edit**
Most plumbers in my area are saying combi (not with two showers) or are just trying to throw in what's easy rather than what's best for the space

Edit* X2
I've replaced the original lead pipe not tested flow yet but it's the best I've had in any house I've lived

Sponsored Links
Not 100 percent on dimensions as the loft conversion isn't done yet so full dimensions are not known

Sponsored Links
Will try and work it out from drawings it's in the roof slope so unsure on the height

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back