T622CW thermostat replacement help please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have bought a new thermostat kit, one has a green spot, one has not. Unfortunately neither that have come off the machine have a green spot so not sure which way round to put them. the thermostat on the left attaches to orange wires and the one on the right to blue. should i put the one with the green spot on the right or the left? Help please, running out of clothes!!

okay, put green spot on left and other on right, no heat. However, when I put old one on the left and new on the right it works!! Weird, does this matter, will it blow up

Sponsored Links
The kit usually comes with a leaflet telling you which way they go. The kit you should have is 1701583 and the green spot one goes on the left. If the machine does not work with the new green spot one in you may need to reset it. You have to be careful how you handle these as you can trip it if you press even quite gently on the circular metal plate. There will probably be a pinhole in the centre between the two tags on the other side, if you poke a thin pin through the hole you can reset the "one shot" thermostat.

the green stats have not got a hole to reset you can thow it on the floor about 3 or 4 times to reset it.the sliver disc should be oval not concaved .make sure the condenser is clean otherwise it will pop again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back