taser stun guns

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
the met are taking part in tests to let non.firearms officers be issue with stun guns 50000 volts, i think this could be a good thing only prob is they have a 6.5 metre max range so the officer has to be close :) and should they be in general use nation wide :?: :cool:

Sponsored Links
the met are taking part in tests to let non.firearms officers be issue with stun guns 50000 volts, i think this could be a good thing only prob is they have a 6.5 metre max range so the officer has to be close :) and should they be in general use nation wide :?: :cool:

After watching a few episodes of 'Street Wars' I'm inclined to agree with you.

they should have them in our towns and citys at week-ends :LOL: deffo keep the gobsh##s under controle:cool: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
6.5 metres can be covered very quickly by a knife wielding lunatic, but it is a step in the right direction. It won't be too long before all police are armed (with firearms) as a matter of course. Gun crime is on the up.

If a copper comes across a villain with a gun what can he do at the moment. Nothing.

If a copper comes across a villain with a gun what can he do at the moment. Nothing.
Nothing is absolutely the right thing to do when someone points a gun at you and tells you not to do anything ;)

Nothing is absolutely the right thing to do when someone points a gun at you and tells you not to do anything ;)

Except Bilious wrote "with a gun" which is entirely different from
" when someone points a gun at you" because chances are the villian will be blown away by the copper if he is armed before the villian has a chance to "point a gun at you".

if there's no long term injury, then it's better than the bullitt :) U WILL BE AROUND TO KNOW BETTER NEXT TIME :LOL: :cool:

Sponsored Links
Back