Tattoos

Sponsored Links
Mind you, he's got a point about Kyle...

"I done this by choice, what happened to yours"...lol

If he want's a job in a tattoo shop, or madhouse, surely he is the man for the job?

WHAT A OMPLET BUFFOON. :evil:

MMMMM how very easy to stay on handouts from us.
i really think he has made himself 'unemployable'.

Sponsored Links
I can't understand why anyone would do that.

Paint on a temporary one for halloween maybe, but it looks rediculous and is badly done.

No way is that coming off.

Imagine him when he's older, e.g at 70.

I get really bored, with these constant, and inane, and cheap posts made by you and your friends. I've provided to society since I left school in 1988, by working, by being unemployed, I've worked in a charity shop, what have you given back to society?

I've worked in schools, college, banks, call centre support, charity shops, WHAT have you done? I support the community, I also pay TAX on everything I buy, so if you are younger than me, then I'VE paid for YOU. What have YOU done for your local community? I don't understand your post 'omplet buffoon', which suggests you didn't attend school even?

I don't really need to justify myself, as you prove yourself as an idiot. 'I'm all right Jack', but find yourself on the road of unemployment..get a load of abuse, and virile anger.

I get really bored, with these constant, and inane, and cheap posts made by you and your friends. I've provided to society since I left school in 1988, by working, by being unemployed, I've worked in a charity shop, what have you given back to society?

I've worked in schools, college, banks, call centre support, charity shops, WHAT have you done? I support the community, I also pay TAX on everything I buy, so if you are younger than me, then I'VE paid for YOU. What have YOU done for your local community? I don't understand your post 'omplet buffoon', which suggests you didn't attend school even?

I don't really need to justify myself, as you prove yourself as an idiot. 'I'm all right Jack', but find yourself on the road of unemployment..get a load of abuse, and virile anger.

I don't think he was talking about you. They way I read it he was referring to the bloke in the clip. If someone turns up to an interview for a client facing job looking like that, he's unlikely to get the job.

So unless he has a skill that requires minimal client interaction, he won't be getting a job any time soon.

I hope this new govt does as promised and stops paying parasitic vermin dole bludgers to milk the system. The bigger the cuts the better IMO.

You self-centered plonker. Heavy cannabis users suffer from paranoia. Did you know that?

Mr. W.

WTF ARE YOU ON ABOUT,you paranoid berk.

ok you have me on speeeeling,i also have a very dogey 'c' on my laptop
;) and if you have time on your hands this isnt the 1st post with an omitted 'c' ive done.
1st off this is an internet forum,i dont believe any 1 here to be MY FRIENDS.they are people who have a differing opinion at times.who share a mutual respect for 1 another.

not 1 of the members here have i met,or been invited into my home or theres,
and unless im wrong,that is what friends do?

and if you thought it was aimed at you then im afraid you have a very low opinion of yourself.
and if your having trouble finding employment then thats your problem,dont blame me.i have my own problems to deal with,i dont want anyone elses.

ive been there myself and it aint nice.

and for the record i left school in '85',so if my maths are correct then 'yes i have paid for YOU'and it looks like im still doing it,but hey lets not split hairs.
i work in a school as a carpenter and have done for the past 12 years,
as you have basically asked for my personal 'CV',i help out at the local cub scouts and up until recently the army cadets.
and help my aged neighbours when needed.

but hey like you i too do not need to justify myself to you.
i never made a personal attack on you,but who knows in the future i may well do,especially if you post crap that i do not share the same opinion as your self.

getting back on to the topic in question,the prat who has ink all over his boat race has imho no interest in trying to better himself with finding paid work.i for 1 would never employ him,and as been said about the only thing he could probably do is work in a tattoo parlour.

I apologise for misreading the post, as being directed towards me, but the society I happen to live in, but you reply with a badly mis-spelt reply, and as a leader in the community, you should really set an example to those that choose to follow your example.

Other forum ghouls, state Heavy Cannabis use? or vermin dole bludgers (is that even a word?), none of which I'm guilty of, so in written form equals SLANDER. Can those people clarify their claims? And prove them? Or are they telling lies? To slur my name? No - they tell lies.

I apologise for misreading the post, as being directed towards me, but the society I happen to live in, but you reply with a badly mis-spelt reply, and as a leader in the community, you should really set an example to those that choose to follow your example.

Other forum ghouls, state Heavy Cannabis use? or vermin dole bludgers (is that even a word?), none of which I'm guilty of, so in written form equals SLANDER. Can those people clarify their claims? And prove them? Or are they telling lies? To slur my name? No - they tell lies.

er im not a leader in the community,as im not an english teacher then as far as im concerend then speeling really a:isnt my strong point and b:if the essence of the post can be understood then that is my main concern.

and if any of the people i help out in my world read any of these posts i have done,then id be really surprised. :rolleyes:

as for the rest of your post,then the only thing i can offer is,THATS YOUR PROBLEM if they have opinions of you.
if they have come to conclusions then maybe just maybe through your threads/posts you have given certain information for them to highlight.?

as for your apoligies then fair play to you ;) :cool:

Just for future reference MM, slander is verbal, libel is written

Sponsored Links
Back