television aerial

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please can anyone help me, when the switch over came we re-tuned our telly & the picture is great, we then decided to get a telly for the bedroom, my husband got the cable and up on the roof he went. He decided to run the cable into the aerial with the other one, took him some time as he found it very fiddly. We then found that our picture on the main telly had gone! I re-tuned the telly and hey presto perfect again but the bedroom telly was just a mass of little squares of pictures all moving about. The next day the picture on our main telly has gone again completely (no signal) and the upstairs one is still is still not watch-able. Has anyone any idea what we could try now, he says he had a bit of trouble with a clip that help the coppery wires attached to the inside of the aerial and that he lost it, do we need a new aerial now? Hope someone can help us we cannot afford to get an aerial man out Thank you

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back